You are here: FAQ
1. How do I become a monthly customer?
Complete the application and submit it to your local garage with the quoted rent payment.Top of Page
2. How do you bill?
Park Kwik pre-bills on the 15th of the month for the following month's rent. For example, Park Kwik bills on January 15th for the February billing period, that which is due on February 1st.Top of Page
3. Do I have to provide a security deposit?
We generally do not take security deposits. Of our eight parking facilities, only two take security deposits for door remotes - these locations are 66 Front Street and 545 West 53rd Street.Top of Page
4. What are the rates for your parking garages?
The rates vary depending on the garage and dimensions of your vehicle. To get the current rate, call the specific location.Top of Page
5. Do you offer discounts for an account with multiple vehicles?
Yes, we offer discounted rates for accounts of 10 or more vehicles. Please call the office for details.Top of Page
6. I am a customer of Two Trees Management, am I entitled to a discount on parking?
No, Park Kwik operates independently from Two Trees Management.Top of Page
7. Why am I not receiving my bill?
There could be one of two possibilities; either your billing address on file needs to be updated or you are on automatic billing. Any changes should be communicated to your local garage.Top of Page
8. I overpaid, what happens now?
Any overpayment is credited to the following month's rent.Top of Page
9. Why was I assessed a late fee?
If you have not paid the complete balance by the 10th, a $20 late fee is assessed per vehicle on the account.Top of Page
10. Can you accommodate an event with multiple vehicles, i.e., a party, a wedding, or a film shoot?
Definitely. For details on accommodations, please call the office.Top of Page
11. I want to cancel my monthly parking, what should I do?
You should provide a written notice, or complete and return a closure form (application), or call the office for processing. Be sure that you are giving Park Kwik a 30-day notice and know that cancellations are effective at the end of the next month.Top of Page